A few days back I asked a very simple question on instagram to all my followers, the question was ‘What Is that one thing that you will take to your wedding no matter what? ‘ and to be honest I got a lot of people(mostly girls) saying, safety pins, eyeliner, lipstick, dog etc… And one answer was just outstanding, the answer was ‘husband’ I mean he’s the most important so yes we can’t forget to make sure he is there.
In this post I’m going to tell you of the 10 THINGS that you CAN’T forget to take with you at the venue. Every bride needs to carry The Emergency Kit!
So let’s begin,
1. SAFETY PINS – for the loose outfit, for the slipping duppatta/veil, for the little torn piece.
2. HAIR BANDS & HAIR CLIPS – there’s never enough of these things, we girls always tend to lose these important things.
3. BAND AID – it’s always better to carry a few band aids, you never know when you might need them.
4. PAIN KILLERS – well, we all know hectic the wedding can get, so to get a relief from all the head ache and body pain it’s always good to keep these handy.
5. TISSUE PAPER – now these are very important, everyone needs them, tissue papers are a must! Make sure you carry these. (wet wipes and dry tissues both)
6. HAIR COMB/ HAIR BRUSH – now you’ll say why we have to carry a hair brush when the hair stylist we’ll be having one, but why not? It’s always good to keep a comb in the bag.
7. HAND SANITIZER – who would love to go wash their hands after getting all dolled up? So for convenience purpose better carry a tiny pack of sanitizer.
8. A PAIR OF EXTRA SHOES – for all those who are wondering why shoes, well the answer is that there are possibilities that the ones you wear might get damaged.
9. AN EXTRA OUTFIT – it’s always good to carry another set of outfit because you never know when you’ll need it, it’s a busy environment anything can fall over your clothes, and a bride wearing those dirty clothes won’t look good.
Last but not the least
10. FOOD – yes food, we don’t want the bride to get all cranky and moody because of hunger, Also the hectic day can get you worked up so it’s always best to keep some chocolates to calm and relax you. You don’t want to get HANGRY on your big day do you?
These were my suggestion for THE BRIDAL EMERGENCY KIT, you can add some things more there’s no harm in doing so.
Hope you liked this post and find it useful.
Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.
Love – Suchi Fadte 🌸